Graphic Design Intern
The Good South is looking for a motivated and creative Graphic Design Intern to join our team. Although this is an unpaid position, the intern will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and be a part of a growing company that is young, fun, inspiring, laid back, and committed to doing good deeds.
- Design graphic material content across multiple channels (web, print, social media, etc.)
- Assist in brainstorming and executing marketing campaigns
- Design weekly advertisements
- Execute t-shirt designs
- Work on marketing projects
At The Good South, no day is the same. One week, you may design something for our website or put something together for a marketing campaign, while the next week, you may help design the next The Good South t-shirt.
- Have a working knowledge of and access to the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Must be fun. We're fun-you should be, too
- A visual thinker with a passion for design
- Greatly expanded portfolio
- Free swag!
- No running to get coffee (unless we go together)
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Schoolwork comes first
- College credit available dependent upon your university's requirements
- Flexibility to work remotely
We are looking to fill this position immediately. To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and artwork/design examples to email@example.com.